We are an ACGME accredited program site that provides comprehensive training and exposure in all major areas of cardiovascular medicine and its subspecialties. Our trainees participate in clinical rotations at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and the immediately adjacent Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Elective rotations and ambulatory clinics are also available at Nashville General Hospital. We invite you to explore our training programs.
- Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Fellowship
- Advanced Heart Failure / Transplantation Program
- Advanced Imaging Fellowship
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Program
- Interventional Cardiology Program
- Meet Our Fellows