- Measuring Quality in Kidney Care: An Evaluation of Existing Quality Metrics and Approach to Facilitating Improvements in Care Delivery.
- Carotid Artery Stenting in Asymptomatic Carotid Artery Stenosis: JACC Review Topic of the Week.
- Addressing the physician-scientist pipeline: strategies to integrate research into clinical training programs.
- Author Correction: Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies new loci and functional pathways influencing Alzheimer's disease risk.
- Genetically determined serum urate levels and cardiovascular and other diseases in UK Biobank cohort: A phenome-wide mendelian randomization study.
- Response by Salem et al to Letter Regarding Article, "Androgenic Effects on Ventricular Repolarization: A Translational Study From the International Pharmacovigilance Database to iPSC-Cardiomyocytes".
- A tumor-intrinsic PD-L1-NLRP3 inflammasome signaling pathway drives resistance to anti-PD-1 immunotherapy.
- Reassessment of Exosome Composition.
- Hyperactivation of TORC1 Drives Resistance to the Pan-HER Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Neratinib in HER2-Mutant Cancers.
- Target genes, variants, tissues and transcriptional pathways influencing human serum urate levels.