Start Date / Time
The Vanderbilt Women’s Heart Symposium provides a case-based educational program to strengthen clinical knowledge of cardiovascular care for female patients across their life course.
Expert faculty from the multi-disciplinary Vanderbilt Women’s Heart Center will discuss key issues in the care of post-menopausal and pregnant patients, including:
• Hormone replacement therapy
• Care of the geriatric female patient
• Stroke prevention in women
• Guidelines for diagnosis/management of chest pain in women
• Cardiovascular risk stratification in pregnant patients
• Delivery planning for patients with cardiovascular disease
• Anesthetic care for pregnant patients with heart disease
This event is well-suited for physicians, advanced practice practitioner and nurses. It has been approved for 3.75 AMA PRA category 1 credits.
In-person and virtual options available.