Geriatric Medicine Division Grand Rounds & MMI are held virtually, normally on the first and third Thursdays of the month, 12-1 p.m., CST, September through May.
Geriatric Medicine Division Grand Rounds & MMI Target Audience: This event is designed for health professionals interested in Geriatric Medicine.
|09.07.23||Victor J. Legner, MD||Coding Update|
|09.21.23||Jessica L. Castilho, MD, MPH||HIV & Aging|
|10.05.23||Kristin L. Hines, MD||TBD|
|10.19.23||Aaron J. Yang, MD||TBD|
|11.02.23||Liron Sinvani, MD, AGSF, FHM||TBD|
|11.16.23||Jennifer L. Carnahan, MD||TBD|
|12.07.23||Margaret "Gretchen" Schwarze, MD, MPP, FACS||TBD|
|01.18.24||Sara Fowler, GNRC||TBD|
|02.15.24||Clausyl (CJ) Plummer II, MD||TBD|
|03.21.24||Amalia Peterson, MD||TBD|
To receive CME and CNE Credit, attendees will need to have a profile in Cloud and then pair their phones.
Once that is done, they can text in the specific code for each session.
For VUMC learners that do not have a CloudCME account, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to https://vumc.cloud-cme.com
- Select Sign In from the upper left corner of the page
- Select VUMC Faculty and Staff
- Sign in with your VUMC ID and password
- Select the MyCE tab on the right side of the blue ribbon
- From the drop-down menu, select profile and complete all required fields (make sure to enter your mobile number in order to be able to text in for attendance)
- Click submit at the bottom of the page to save
How to pair your mobile phone:
- Text your email address, entered in your Profile, to 855-776-6263.
- You will receive a text message that states your phone number has been updated. This is a one-time operation.
Geriatric Medicine Division Grand Rounds & MMI archives are available by request; please email Terri.Ray@VUMC.org
Department of Medicine Grand Rounds, Thursdays, 8-9 a.m., CST throughout the academic year
(Geriatric Medicine Division sponsored on 08.04.22)